Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another good day!

Today,  Claire did AWESOME!!!   First off, she played and when I say played I mean she interacted, made eye contact, and gave her full attention to her Oma this morning!  She even let her push her down the slide and said "AGAIN!" after each time (which is a new word for her!!!).  I even got it on video!!


Then, later in the afternoon, I was cutting up fruit to put in her juicer, and she runs in the kitchen and looks right at me and says " sssss".  I said "What Claire??"  Then she says "Juuuuu, Juuuuuiiccee".  She said juice! She said juice!!  And at the exactly right moment!!!!!  So, her juice cup is sitting under the spout of the juicer and Claire walks up to me and hands me something.  It's the lid to her cup that I was filling with juice.  She knew exactly what she was doing.  I swear, it's like the fog in her head is finally starting to clear!!  She talks nonstop and I'm finally starting to understand what she's saying.  I can't believe it's only been a little over a week!!  Thank you Almighty God!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment